This CSI Thanksgiving themed math mystery activity will capture your students imagination. This is a great, fun and engaging resource to practice multiplication, division, addition, subtraction and mapping skills with your students . Students follow the clues to solve the mystery and discover who has taken the missing turkey.
These thanksgiving math activities include:
- Addition of single digit number to double-digit numbers (1 Digit with regrouping)
- Mapping using coordinates and axis
- Multiplication basic facts maze with times tables
- 2 Digit addition with regrouping
- 2 Digit subtraction with regrouping
Answer sheets are included with these activities along with a color in page for early finishers. These worksheets are print and go for a no prep activity to engage your students.
Math Mysteries are an independent escape room type of activity where instead of using locks, students identify suspects with puzzles and word problems. This mystery is perfect all year round, and perfect for Thanks Giving in fall and November. Students in second, third, fourth, and fifth grade will love it. Could also be used for struggling sixth grade students.