Use these daily calendar journal pages for students to record data and journal. Use alone or with your daily calendar routines.
Set 1 – Generic / No specific month noted
- Circle the Month / Date / Day of the Week
- Record the time
- Record the number of days in school
- Fill in the rest of the year
- Color / Circle feeling – Happy / Sad / Mad / Silly
- Color / Circle the weather – Sunny, Partly Cloudy, Snowing, Raining.
- Fill in the temperature on the thermometer
- Write the date – Month Day, Year.
Set 2 – Each month noted on the page along with a graphic to color. The rest are the same activities as Set 1
Set 3 – Each Month Noted with Line Tracing for the month. The rest are the activities are the same as set 1.
Set 4 – Journal page can be used separately or along with the calendar page. There is a space to record thoughts about yesterday, today, and tomorrow. There is also a place to create a picture. Allow students to be creative or provide writing prompts for guidance.
26 Pages Total
No PREP! Print and Learn!