Files will be available for download from your account once payment is confirmed. Learn more.
Please contact the seller about any problems with your order using the question button below the description.
Do you need a calendar with multiple options? Do you never want to write the date on the board again? This perpetual calendar has so many ways to place the date on your board.
Print, laminate, cut, and place on a magnetic curtain rod using binder rings.
Light grey lines are provided as a guide to cut the pieces.
Included pieces are
- Day of the week name upper and lower case / all caps with a comma- 9 inches width
- Day of the week name upper and lower case /all caps without a comma – 9 inches width
- Month upper and lower case / all caps – 9 inches in length
- Day of the week with a comma – 3.5 inches width
- Day of the week without a comma – 3.5 inches width
- Day of the week in ordinal form – 3.5 inches width
- Day of the week with leading zero form – 3.5 inches width
- Symbols – Slash / Period / Dash – 3.5 inches width
- Years from 2022 to 2051 – 4.5 inches width
- Cover cards for each
You can find the curtain rod online at Amazon or Walmart. I suggest the one that extends up 28 inches.