If you are tired of writing the date on the board everyday, then this flip calendar is the solution! This resource allows you to display the date (day of the week, month, day, year) on the board with just a flip of a card. Just print, laminate, and cut! It comes in color, so you can print on white paper, and in black & white, so you can print on colored paper and save ink!
These cards can be hole punched and hung on a magnetic curtain rod with binder rings. The magnetic rod must be able to extend at least 28 inches in order for all the cards to fit horizontally. Depending on your printer settings, the cards may print out slightly smaller or bigger, so it’s best to print everything out first and lay out the cards horizontally to see what size rod you will need for your cards.
Here is what’s included:
- 5 day of the week cards (approximately 10.5 x 2.5 inches)
- 12 month cards (approximately 9.75 x 2.5 inches)
- 31 day cards (approximately 2.75 x 2.5 inches)
- 11 year cards from 2021-2031 (approximately 4.5 x 2.5 inches)
- Day of the week and day of the month cards WITHOUT commas
- Month and day of the week cards WITHOUT all capital letters
- Black & white version of all the cards
*Please note that this resource is NOT EDITABLE.