Need more decodable readers for all your students learning to read EW (the yoo sound)? These are the perfect low prep and engaging books for your beginning readers. They align with the Orton Gillingham method and are perfect for small groups and students with dyslexia and learning disabilities.
These stories are aligned with the Orton Gillingham Method. These passages reinforce the red words (sight words), fluency, dictation, and new skills being taught.
– Directions and ideas for each page
– Flashcards for the Sight Words used in each story
– Primer Page to practice the sight words and concept
– Fluency Passage
– Fluency Data Sheet
– Cloze Passage and Answer Key
– Comprehension Worksheet and Answer Key
– Written Response
– Dictation Practice and Answer Key
These passages are perfect for grades 3-4, as well as homeschool families using the Orton Gillingham program or looking to support their child’s phonics skills.
THIS RESOURCE HELPS WITH:
– Multisensory learning
– Identifying sight words in isolation
– Identifying sight words in a sentence
– Decoding letters and words that align with the Orton Gillingham program
– Gain confidence