Need more decodable readers for all your students who need support with initial/beginning blends? These are the perfect low prep and engaging passages for your beginning readers. They align with the Orton Gillingham method and are perfect for small groups and students with dyslexia and learning disabilities.
These stories are aligned with the Orton Gillingham Method. These passages reinforce the red words (sight words), fluency, dictation, and new skills being taught.
Here are the concepts that will be included in this bundle. The products that are already listed are linked:
ELEMENTS FOR EACH PRODUCT INCLUDE:
- Directions and ideas for each page
- Flashcards for the Sight Words used in each story
- Primer Page to practice the sight words and concept
- Fluency Passage
- Fluency Data Sheet
- Cloze Passage and Answer Key
- Comprehension Worksheet and Answer Key
- Written Response Page
- Dictation Practice and Answer Key
These passages are perfect for grades 1-2, as well as homeschool families using the Orton Gillingham program or looking to support their child’s phonics skills.