$5.00 Multi-licenses $2.25
Speech therapy behavior and expectations will assist in addressing speech and language goals. Distance learning and face-to-face settings will be predictable with an easy-to-understand system in place. This product can be used EVERY DAY with many different skill levels. Learner(s) will show engagement AND remember their goals.
*This product also contains ‘traditional’ expectations and will still be useful after the pandemic*
Why is this helpful?
- It’s a simple system that gets routines/therapy/small groups started easily
- It gives visuals to expectations.
- Clear pictures help students remember their goals.
- Touch screen/mouse click options help jump to pages easily and quickly
- Learner(s) will remember goals!
- Learner(s) will be engaged with clear visuals, vivid pictures, and the movement between the pictures with a single click/touch.
What You Get
- Page 3 Click/Touch Screen Menu
- Page 4 Parent Information and checklist regarding teletherapy
- Page 5 Online Expectations
- Page 6 Face-To-Face Expectations
- Pages 7-8 Traditional Expectations
- Pages 9-12 Speech, Language, Social, and Fluency Goal Menu
- Page 13 Clickable/Touch ‘What goal did you work on today?’
- Page 14 Blank ‘What goal did you work on today?’ (for annotation)
- Page 15 Game Guidelines
- Page 16 Positive Affirmations
- Pages 17-58 Full Size Goal Representations