Composting, Water Saving Champion, Eco-Fairy., Earth Day school. Grow your Own Furniture.
Fun and Engaging activities that help children to think about ways to reuse, reduce waste, recycle and take care of our Earth.
Love and Awe are great motivators for change and that is the main focus in these activities.
This package can be used for Earth Day but also throughout the year.
The package contains:
• Love Earth – Things I Love about Mother Earth
• What is fantastic about Trees?
• Hearts in nature – cut out and glue from magazines
• Who do we share Earth with? What is important when sharing?
• Seeing the world from different perspectives
• Asking questions about Earth and looking for answers
• Story Writing – alien landing on Earth.
• I am in awe of. . .
• How to become a Water Savings Champion?
• The value of things. How to measure?
• Earth poem
• Earth day poem
• Earth day every day – What can we do every day of the week?
• Greenilicious Eco Words – dictionary where you can invent your own words and make a drawing.
• Sparkling Eco dictionaries – make your own. Explain words and make a drawing.
• Composting life cycle
• Where does your food come from?
• My breakfast, lunch and dinner log
• Write a song, rap or poem that celebrates these great animals that help with composting.
• Earth Day School
• Earth Day in the City.
• Shape poem
• Take Care of the Earth t-shirt! How to recycle
• Doodling t-shirt
• A tree planting day adventure – Story writing and planning
• Cool ways to persuade someone to reduce, reuse, and recycle.
• The 3 R’s – Reduce, Reuse and Recycle – small poster
• The 3 R’s – Reduce, Reuse and Recycle – things you can do
• Things you can recycle
• What if I could recycle
• Invent a recycle machine or robot
• What if there was No Waste – What do different characters think?
• No waste – explore the concept
• Eco-fairy – What could the fairy do?
• Eco-fairy – story writing
• Vision of the future – bright and less bright.
• Design Challenges! Eco-friendly toy, grow your own furniture.
• Save the Earth from. . . cards
• What if . . . cards
• 3 posters – Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
• 1 poster one black and white – 6 Great ideas to take care of the Earth.