This Print & Digital Earth Day writing prompt activity will be a hit in your writing center or for independent work! Students will love rolling the dice to write a fun Earth Day story. Let your students practice narrative writing with an Earth Day focus.
These narrative writing prompts are perfect for your April writing center with Earth Day and recycling themed words that students can use to create a story about how to help the Earth. Each roll of the dice provides a main character, setting, object, and a power word that students must use in writing their Earth Day stories.
This Earth Day writing activity includes
- 4 printable Earth Day themed dice featuring words like reduce, reuse, recycle, compost, etc. for students to use in their stories.
- A 1-page print & go option for using your own dice
- 2 writing planning sheets
- 3 writing paper options in narrow and wide rule
- Student-friendly writing center instructions.
- Google Drive Version for digital learning
Teachers love this Earth Day Writing Prompt activity!
Kaitlin M said, “Really awesome addition to my Earth Day Centers.”
Heather H said, “Super easy and fun plans to leave for a guest teacher!”
Copyright © Chalk & Apples.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Not for public display.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.