Are you looking for an adorable Easter Bunny craft? This If You Give a Bunny a Basket Craft activity makes the cutest bulletin board or classroom décor. With five different writing prompts, it can be used for years to come! The patterns are kid-friendly and easy for teacher to prep. It is sure to be a hit in your classroom!
What’s included in this pdf:
• A photograph of the craft activity
• Step-by-step directions
• Templates that can be copied directly onto colored cardstock or construction paper and then cut out by students.
• Labeled templates that can be xeroxed onto cardstock, cut by the teacher, and then traced onto colored paper and cut by students. Labels will include the name of the pattern, the color to use, and how many of each pattern to cut (Ex: Body Cut 1 Red).
Writing prompts included:
• If you give a bunny a basket… (primary and single lined)
• If I were the Easter Bunny… (primary and single lined)
• I hope the Easter Bunny brings me… (primary and single lined)
• Easter celebrates… (primary and single lined)
• How to Catch the Easter Bunny (primary and single lined)
Here are some fun ways to use the craft:
• study on the letter e or b
• practicing fine motor skills
• bulletin boards
• door and hallway decorations
• small group station
• pair it with a worksheet, activity, or book
• reward or class party