Easter Name Hats/Crowns/Headbands craft activities, Easter Hat Name Craft name crown is super cute and easy to prep. This Easter hat comes in colored and ink saver version for kids to color, cut and paste. It is an auto- fill pdf just type the name of the students once to generate the whole class list. This name crown is a great way for kids to learn to spell their names and practice fine motor skills. This Easter Name Crown craft is perfect for Easter celebration for kids to celebrate as well as name recognition.
This Easter Hat/Crown craft activity includes:
- Easter Egg Colored Name Hat/Crown
- Easter Egg Ink-Saver Name Hat/Crown
- Easter Bunny Ear Colored Name Hat/Crown
- Easter Bunny Ear Ink-Saver Name Hat/Crown
- Easter Chick Colored Name Hat/Crown
- Easter Chick Ink-Saver Name Hat/Crown
- Easter Basket Colored Name Hat/Crown
- Easter Basket Ink-Saver Name Hat/Crown
- Easter Bunny Colored Name Hat/Crown
- Easter Bunny Ink-Saver Name Hat/Crown
***This product now accommodates up to 10 students in one PDF.*** You can make as many copies as you like.
➡ How to use: ⬅
• Open the file using ADOBE READER
• Type in your class list
• Select and print the sheets you want to use
➡ Tips For Editable PDFs ⬅
• Opening the file in “preview mode” or with some other PDF programs may alter the embedded fonts.
• To avoid this, download the file to your computer. Then, locate the file and open it with Adobe Reader.
• Adobe Reader is a free program that comes on most computers. (You can find and download it using Google if you don’t have it.)
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.
⭐ Follow me on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube
⭐Join my Facebook Group of like-minded (11,000) teachers. ⭐