Easter Literacy & Math Centers (600+ task cards) activities are loaded with fun, hands on activities to help students with math and literacy concepts. Use this engaging Easter themed Literacy and Math activity to practice beginning sounds, rhyming words, syllables, letter match, alphabet tracing, alphabet recognition, numbers, counting, shapes, emotions, colors, patterns, ten frame counting, finger counting etc.
You can laminate these and use clothespin or Velcro for longer durability. This activity is perfect for small groups, literacy centers or morning bins! These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
Literacy bundle includes:
- Upper and Lowercase Letter Match Clip it Cards
- Beginning Sounds Match Clip Cards
- Rhyming Words Task Cards
- Syllables Clip Cards
- Letter Tracing Cards
- Lower and Uppercase Letter Match cards
- 100 Sight Words Pot of gold Task Cards
Sight Words included are:-
I, a, all, am, and, are, as, at, away, be, because, big, black, blue, brown, but, by, came, can, come, could, day, do, down, eat, eight, find, first, five, for, four, from, funny, get, go, got, green, has, have, he, help, her, here, him, his, in, is, it, jump, like, little, look, love, make, me, my, new, nine, no, not, of, off, on, one, out, pink, play, purple, red, run, said, saw, see, seven, she, six, so, ten, that, the, then, there, they, this, three, to, too, two, up, us, want, was, we, went, what, when, where, white, who, why, with, yellow, yes, you, your
Math bundle includes:
- Shapes ( Clip it task cards)
- Colors (Clip it task cards)
- Number Finger Counting 1-20
- Number Ten Frame Counting (Clip it task cards)
- Number Tracing Cards 1-20
- Counting Playdough Mats (0-20)
- Pattern (AB, AAB, ABB, ABC)
- Emotions (12 feelings)
These centers can be used as arrival/table time activities, center activities, small group instruction, and circle. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.
- Click this link to Follow Me on Facebook! I post about freebies and discount coupons there.
- Click this link to Join my Facebook Group! of like-minded teachers. I post about freebies and discount coupons there.