FUN book companion read aloud to “El Cucy” by Joe Hayes (PDF) This resource can easily be assigned on Seesaw or Google Classroom! Perfect for Reading Comprehension for Distance Learning during Halloween or anytime of the year.
This is activity covers everything from phonics, spelling, synonyms, vocabulary, comprehension and rhyme!
- Illustrated story page for teaching/review
- New vocabulary words
- “Snazzy” words student practice
- Adaptable Speech Sounds/Sight Words worksheet
- Reading Comprehension
Easily monitor and adjust future lessons on fluency, vocabulary, rhyming, phonics, spelling and reading comprehension.
Exciting way to cover a multiple concepts!
BECOME A FOLLOWER! 🙂 Then you will be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches! Did you LOVE this PRODUCT or found it USEFUL?
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.
I also sell on TpT!
Reading Comprehension Mega Bundle l Back to School
Back to School | Google Book Companions | Literacy Centers or Morning Work
Editable Student Awards – PowerPoint
Editable Virtual Awards – Google Slides
Please ask any and all questions prior to purchase.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
*This is for single classroom use only.
*May be used for multiple classrooms with the purchase of additional licenses.
Email: [email protected] if you have a question or would like for me to assist you in any way.