Space mysteries is a board game with exciting questions. A great way to inspire students to get excited about space. The questions can also be used for writing stories and…
- Physical Science
A dive into the world of endangered animals is not always a pleasant
journey. This project-based learning resource focuses on exploring
possibilities and solutions. A range of animals are used as examples and
there are cards that can be used as inspiration for storytelling as
well as research.
This package contains:
Introduction – What we know and what we want to know
1. 16 Endangered Animals Cards, 2 blank cards
2. What is the difference between endangered animals and extinct animals?
3. Count me! – Endangered Animal Census
4. Mind Map Endangered Animals – Orangutan plus a blank one
5. Ask the pygmy hippo questions about endangered animals
6. Main reasons people cause other species to become endangered
7. Endangered Animal Dictionary
8. Mind Map Habitat
9. A forest or a burrow?
10. The Amount of Space
11. What if it was possible to improve habitats?
12. Jane Goodall’s Work to Protect Chimpanzees
13. Blue Hyacinth Macaw – Animals as pets
14. Draw a poster
15. Slow loris – Animals as pets
16. Draw a poster
17. Which animals would you save first? Tally
18. My Action Plan to Help
19. Elephants and helmeted hornbills – ivory
20. Plan Your Endangered Animal Story
21. Write an Endangered Animal Story
22. Value of animals – biomimicry
23.The Twelve Months of Endangered Animals Song
24. Dugong robot
25. Animal Poem
26.Some interesting things that I have learned
27. Ideas for crafts
Want a resource about extinct and endangered animals? Check out Animal Extinction, Endangered Animals – Alice & the Dodo Race
This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you would
prefer an alternate sizing A4 or spelling (colour vs color etc.),
please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store’.