These Enzymes Worksheets contain everything you need to reinforce and analyze what enzymes are and how they function. This set includes 4 different types of worksheets perfect for helping students understand enzyme basics. There is also an assessment covering concepts from the worksheets.
Each of these worksheets can be used as a stand-alone activity or as a part of a complete unit on enzymes. Here’s what you’ll get in your download:
- 1 review worksheet (2 pages)
- 1 critical thinking worksheet
- 1 enzyme reinforcement worksheet consisting of diagrams to label with questions and vocabulary (2 pages)
- 1 graphing activity consisting of 2 different graphs (pH and temperature) to make with analysis questions (3 pages)
- 1 assessment containing multiple choice and short answer diagrams
- answer keys for each separate activity
These enzyme worksheets can be used as homework, whole-class activities, or review materials. Since each activity is a separate resource, you can use them in any combination that works for you and your time frame. The graphing activity can be used anytime for graphing practice.
These worksheets would work very well with my Enzymes Powerpoint and Student Notes.
These worksheets contain basic information on enzymes. There is no detail on specific biochemical reactions such as glycolysis.
*I love to connect with teachers! You can find me …
~ in my Facebook group
~ on Pinterest
~ and on my blog Engaging Biology