Learn all about extreme weather while practicing essential reading skills like main idea, context clues, vocabulary, and text features with this interactive booklet.
- Predicting The Weather
- Storm Chasers
To complete this activity, students will:
- Read about weather on each page, using context clues to fill in the missing information.
- Determine main idea and choose the correct title for each chapter (cut and paste).
- Complete the table of contents by adding titles in the correct spot (cut and paste).
- Use the glossary to understand new vocabulary about weather.
- Complete a Venn diagram to compare and contrast.
Includes links to supplemental websites and videos .