Are you looking for fall math activities for you Kindergarten & Pre-K students? These October emergent reader books are more than another counting to 10 worksheet! Instead, students get the chance to practice reading and math skills at the same time!
These 8 emergent readers are the perfect activity for October in your Pre-K or Kindergarten classroom! Plus each book comes with multiple versions for easy differentiation.
This October Set includes:
8 different emergent readers with and without dots to help students with 1 to 1
- (ex page: 1 green spider.) 1-10
- (ex page: I see 1 orange pumpkin.) 1-10
- (ex page: I have 1 piece of candy.) 1-10
- (ex page: 1 candy corn in the jar.) 1-10
- (ex page: I see 6 ghosts.) 1-10
- (ex page: 10 20) goes up to 50
- (ordinal numbers)
- (ex page: The bat is over the house.)
*bonus interactive version where students read the sentence and move the bat to match
includes: over, above, below, under, next to, beside, inside, in between, in front of, behind
Each reader has:
- a black and white PDF version with 2 books to a page (no shuffling pages, just staple and cut!
- A Reference page to see which skills and sight words are addressed in each book
- A Parents Tips page with an editable version included