$5.00 Multi-licenses $4.00
This eye catching print and go bulletin board set featuring famous scientists is sure to inspire your students and brighten your classroom walls. This famous scientists poster set of 20 notable scientists is both gender and culturally diverse. The set comes in both colour and black & white versions. A display banner is also included.
Each scientist is featured in two separate formats:
- Format 1: Name, description of their scientific contributions, portrait
- Format 2: Name, occupation, portrait
- Classroom wall display
- Feature Scientist of the Week or Month
- Student project springboard for your students to gain inspiration when researching a notable scientist.
- School hallway display
- Science Night display
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955): a German physicist.
- Issac Newton (1642-1727): an English physicist.
- Fiona Wood (1958): an Australian plastic surgeon.
- Katherine Johnson (1918-2020): an American mathematician.
- Charles Darwin (1809-1882): a British naturalist.
- George Washington Carver (1864?-1943): an American agricultural chemist and researcher.
- Dmitri Mendeleev (1834-1907: a Russian chemist.
- Nikola Tesla (1856-1943): a Serbian-American inventor and electrical engineer.
- Percy Julian (1899-1975): an American chemist.
- Marie Curie (1867-1934): a Polish born-French physicist.
- Rosalind Franklin (1920-1958): a British biophysicist.
- Zhang Heng (78CE-139): a Chinese mathematician, astronomer and geographer.
- Louis Pasteur (1822-1895): a French chemist and microbiologist.
- Marie Tharp (1920-2006): an American geologist and oceanographic cartographer.
- Charles Drew (1904-1950): an American physician and surgeon.
- Patricia Bath (1942-2019): an American ophthalmologist.
- Carl Linnaeus (1707-1778): a Swedish botanist.
- Alice Ball (1892-1916): an American chemist.
- Rachel Carson (1907-1964): an American biologist and writer.
- Fiona Stanley (1946-): an Australian epidemiologist.