These Mother’s Day Themed Dabber Activity worksheets are a great way to help your students with their fine motor, counting, one-to-one recognition, vocabulary and letter recognition. Students use the BINGO Dauber, or dot markers, to press down on each circle just like BINGO players do.
I use these Mark a Dot activity sheets as a Center in my Media Center for when the theme fits and it is always a hit!
Alternatively, if you do not have BINGO daubers, you can use manipulatives to cover the dots like pom poms and stickers (garage sale circle stickers are fun). Or even let those little fingers dip into paint!!
Pictures currently in this Mother’s Day themed set include:
* Mother and Child “mother”
* heart in “heart” and “love” versions
* Mother and Baby with “mother”, “Mom”, “Mommy”, and “Mum” versions.
* Mother and Daughter with “mother”, “Mom”, “Mommy”, and “Mum” versions.
* Mother and Son with “mother”, “Mom”, “Mommy”, and “Mum” versions.
Check out the Dot Dauber Seasonal and Holiday Mega Bundle to get all the Seasonal and Holiday sets for over 30% off!
You may also enjoy the Thematic Unit Dot Dauber Bundle.