Are you in need of phoneme substitution activities for your literacy centers in kindergarten or first grade? Looking for engaging CVC word work literacy activities for phonemic awareness?
**SAVINGS ALERT** GRAB THIS PACKET AS PART OF MY MONEY SAVING MONTHLY CENTERS – CVC SUBSTITUTING SOUNDS BUNDLE HERE!!!
Thank you so much for viewing my February Monthly Centers – CVC Substituting Sounds packet. This digital download provides you with 9 differentiated hands-on and engaging literacy activities perfect for your small groups or independent stations. Students will practice the critical skill of manipulating sounds within words.
Center #1: Spell & Swap – 5 differentiated sets for a total of 100 cards.
- 20 Cards – Initial Sounds ONLY
- 20 Cards – Final Sounds ONLY
- 20 Cards – Medial Sounds ONLY
- 20 Cards- Initial & Medial Sounds ONLY
- 20 Cards – Initial, Medial, & Final
Center #2: Read, Swap & Match – 3 differentiated sets for a total of 36 sets.
- 12 Sets – Initial Sounds ONLY
- 12 Sets – Final Sounds ONLY
- 12 Sets – Medial Sounds ONLY
Center #3: Swap & Match Mats
- 10 Mats – Initial, Medial, & Final Sounds on each mat
PLEASE CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS PACKET!
Skills covered in this packet:
- Alphabetic Knowledge: letter-sound correspondence
- Phoneme Isolation: initial, medial, final
- Segmenting: phonemes
- Substituting: initial phonemes, medial phonemes, final phonemes
- Encoding (spelling): CVC
- Decoding (reading): CVC
What is included for each center?
- Cover sheet with the target skill listed
- Kid-friendly instruction card with pictures
- Recording sheet for accountability
- Color AND black & white versions of all activities
Please contact me at [email protected] OR message me on Facebook!