Community Helpers Dramatic Play Hats EDITABLE Editable
Firefighter Name Hats are just what you may be looking for Fire Safety
week. These hats are perfect for Fire Safety Dramatic Play. This
resource contains a cute fire fighter hat template with Auto-Fill PDF
for you to fill name of students or print blank and let them write it on
their own. It also includes name tracing.
Just type in your class list and the sheet will automatically populate for each student. Make
Fire Safety Week fun with these firefighter hats. They are great for
building your students’ confidence with writing their names and working
on important fine motor skills.
These Firefighter hats include:
- Firefighter hat crown template
- Auto-Fill kids name on the template.
- Extra straps where kids can write their names.
possible, I recommend printing your crowns on cardstock paper. You can
use the extra headband pieces included with this download.
***This product now accommodates up to 10 students in one PDF.*** You can make as many copies as you like.
How to use:
• Open the file using ADOBE READER
• Type in your class list
• Select and print the sheets you want to use
Tips For Editable PDFs
• Opening the file in “preview mode” or with some other PDF programs may alter the embedded fonts.
• To avoid this, download the file to your computer. Then, locate the file and open it with Adobe Reader.
• Adobe Reader is a free program that comes on most computers. (You can find and download it using Google if you don’t have it.)
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.