Are you looking for a fun way for students to practice the identifying fractions? This resource will delight your students as they identify the fraction then color the picture based on the code! This resource is great math centers, morning work, early finishers, substitutes, homework or tutoring!
This set has 8 worksheets covering the following fractions: halves, thirds, fourths, fifths, sixths, sevenths, eights, ninths, and twelfths. You can choose the most appropriate page for your students which makes the activity perfect for differentiation.
Here’s what is included in this set:
Cover page for students to color
8 different sheets
8 Answer Keys
Cover for students to color
Common Core aligned 3rd Grade
TEKS aligned 2nd and 3rd Grade
VA SOL aligned for 2nd Grade
Be the first to know about my discounts, sales, free resources and new products:
★ Look for the red “Follow this shop” button near the top of my shop page under the logo and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my new products and sales.
If you like what you see here, please follow me at:
❋ Believe to Achieve by Anne Rozell blog ❋ Facebook page ❋ Instagram ❋ Pinterest❋
* * * * * * * * * * * *
☛ IMPORTANT NOTES ☚
• This product is NOT editable and uses standard U.S. spelling, unless otherwise noted.
• Please take a minute to read the product descriptions and to view the thumbnails and/ore preview that are provided for this product. If you have any questions or comments or need a custom alteration, leave a message in my Q&A. For custom alterations being able to do it will depend on current workload and other factors, but just ask so I can help!
• All products are for personal or for use in a single classroom ONLY. If you’re interested in sharing with your team or co-op, please “Buy Licenses to Share” at a discount off the product price.
• All sales on digital resources are considered final and nonrefundable.
• Please make sure that you’re viewing with the most current version of Adobe Reader. The newest version is DC, but X or higher will work. Also, if you’re trying to open on a Mac, it will not open in “preview” and you will have to view in Adobe Reader. If you don’t have it or need to update, please visit www.Adobe.com to download it for FREE. If you have any other technical issues after verifying and updating your version of Adobe Reader, please contact support for further technical assistance, which is what they request be done.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Copyright by Anne Rozell “Believe to Achieve by Anne Rozell”. All Right Reserved.