This is perfect for preschool learners and early kindergarten. This is also perfect for small group, literacy centers, early finisher activities, or individual practice skills.
This is a preview of my Winter Pre-K Worksheets (January)
Get more worksheets HERE.
The packet includes:
- Winter Tracing
- Snowball Number Tracing (1-20) x2
- Winter Dot to Dot: Count to connect the dots.
- Color by Number
- Number Order
- Winter Counting x3
- Comparing Numbers
- Odd One Out
- Colorful Trees: Color the tree with the correct color.
- Picture Match x3
- Trace and Color Shapes
- What Comes Next? (Pattern)
- Winter Letter Tracing
- Winter Dot to Dot: Connect the dots from A-Z in alphabetical order.
- Color by Letter
- Winter Beginning Sound
- Alphabet Order (uppercase and lowercase) x2
- Letter Sort x2
- Letter or Number?
- Middle Sound (2 variations: write/trace)
- Ending Sound (2 variations: write/trace)
- Rhyming Words
You may also like:
Valentine’s Preschool Worksheets (February)
Winter Color by Word Family
Winter Addition and Subtraction 1-10