9 Pages worth of key tips and strategies to reduce the intensity of challenging behaviours and prevent the behaviours from escalating. This is a great resource for teachers, clinicians, therapists and allied health staff in developing Behaviour Support Plans and/or other plans to support the reduction of challenging behaviour.
Document includes key strategies for how to respond to challenging behaviours. This package includes information around:
– What are reactive strategies (including information about antecedent control)
– How to reduce risks (personal risks, environmental factors and individual risks)
– Personal space and body posture considerations
– Interactional guidelines (before and during behaviours)
– How to neutralise the situation
– Meeting needs or refocusing their attention
– Key Points to remember…
Great for teachers and parents!