Geometry fun for Groundhog Day. Draw a shape groundhog! All
worksheets aredesigned as no prep printables and can all be printed in
black and white. Perfect for early finishers or as a little challenge.
1. Color by sides – count how many sides each shape has and color according to the key x2
2. Count how many there are of each shape – x1
3. Finish drawing the shape – x2
4. Give the Groundhogs a shape body – x4 color and black and white
5. Mind Map – make a mind map with shape – x1
This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you
would prefer an alternate sizing A4 or spelling (colour vs color etc.),
please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store’.
#geometry #groundhog #sparkingchildrensthinkibility #thinkdive #asajomard #math