Looking for a fun and creative classroom décor to keep your classroom organized? Look no further than this Daily Classroom Schedule Set in Spots and Polka Dot Theme!
This stylish set includes everything you need to create a perfect interactive classroom management system, complete with over 52 editable activities and digital and analog clock displays. Plus, it’s a great way to reinforce learning time and strengthen executive functioning skills.
So why wait? Get your classroom organized today with the Daily Classroom Schedule Set in Spots and Polka Dot Theme!
Why You Need This Resource
- Students are more likely to be engaged and ready to learn when they know what to expect
- Teachers can manage their day and keep the class on track and on time.
- Visual reminders help both students and teachers to understand what is going to happen and when.
- Picture clues make it great for all learners.
- It is fast and easy to set up, saving you time.
What is Included
- 52 Class activity cards with pictures and digital clocks
- 52 Class activity cards without clocks
- Editable cards
- Analog clocks
★ You will get a PDF file, that is ready to print and use. This file is not editable.
★ An editable PowerPoint file that includes customizable text fields. Please note that you will need PowerPoint to open and edit this document. (Directions are included) Text fields are fully customizable, however, due to copyright requirements, graphics and illustrations cannot be edited or removed.
⭐Make your room the
best spot in school with the Spots and Polka Dots Classroom Organization Décor.
Borders, and Posters
and Phonics Posters
Signs and Labels
and Table Labels
Chart – How We Get Home
Job Chart and Helper Display
Wall with Sight Words
Morning Meeting and Schedule Slides for Google and PowerPoint