Inspire your students and help them continue to practice their growth mindset attitudes with our growth mindset bookmarks.
This resource include 30 growth mindset bookmarks.
1. Effort is one of those things that gives meaning to life. Effort means you care about something, that something is important to you and you are willing to work for it.
2. Believe you can you are halfway there.
3. Leadership is not a title. It is a behavior. Live it.
4. There is no challenge more than challenging than to improve yourself.
5. Your attitude is like a price tag. It shows how valuable you are
6. The price of greatness is responsibility.
7. It does not matter how slowly you go along so long as you don’t stop.
8. Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance
9. Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm
10. You learn when you listen and you earn respect
11. Your greatness is not what you have but what you give
12. A good system shortens the road to the goal
13. Individual commitment to a group effort that is what makes a team work
14. The difference between impossible and possible lies in the person’s determination
15. The most certain way to succeed is always to try one more time
16. Honesty is the cornerstone of success, without which confidence and ability to perform shall cease to exist
17. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
18. No act of kindness no matter how small is ever wasted
19. Creativity is not a talent. It is a way of operating. Pass it on
20. Champions keep playing until they get it right
21. Courage is not the absence of fear but the acquired ability to move beyond fear
22. Train your mind to see the good in everything. Positivity is a choice. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts
23. When you learn, you become smarter. Your brain is a muscle, when you exercise it, it gets stronger.
24. Knowing others is intelligence. Knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.
25. Smart is something you become not something you are
26. Somewhere along the way, we must learn that there is nothing greater than to do something for others.
27. A man’s friendships are one of the best measures of his/her worth
28. It’s about effort. When you bring every single day, that’s where transformation happens. That’s how change occurs.
29. Hard work beats talent
30. Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
The file is in Powerpoint and PNG format.
Width: 5.08 cm
Length: 15.24 cm