This growth mindset mega bundle includes a variety of growth mindset resources. It includes:
A. Growth Mindset Achievement Certificates for Kids
This mega bundle includes 6 of our editable growth mindset achievement certificates in 6 different colors ( black, blue, green, red, orange, and purple).
These growth mindset achievement certificates for teens are a great way to recognize your students throughout the year or end of the year.
The file is in PowerPoint version and the awards are saved in JPEG format, A4 size. Blank templates are also included.
The zip file includes:
* 32 awards with description
* 32 awards without description ( to create your own description of the award)
* 2 blank templates to create your own award
Only the text is editable. To edit names, awards, and date, use “INSERT TEXT BOX” and type on the insert box to add your text.
List of Awards:
Heart of Gold
Terrific Team Player
Hero of Honesty
Ray of Sunshine
Above & Beyond
Bold and Brave
B. Growth Mindset AffirmationsGrowth Mindset Affirmation Tags
These growth mindset affirmation tags are a great way to promote a positive classroom environment where students are recognized for their efforts and make them feel comfortable taking risks.
This resource include:
* 33 Growth Mindset Affirmation Tags
* 6 Blank Growth Mindset Affirmation Tags if you want to create your own affirmations.
The file is in Powerpoint format, A4 size, PNG.
Samples of Growth Mindset Affirmations
1. You have shown tremendous effort in your work and have led to positive changes, Keep it up. I am proud of you.
2. You’re a stellar student. Your hard work paid off. Keep it up. I am proud of you.
3. I am of you for challenging yourself to be better. You have improved greatly. Keep it up. I am proud of you.
4. You have done well. Keep believing in yourself.
5. Your efforts helped you to be successful. I am proud of you.
C. Growth Mindset Bookmarks
Growth Mindset Bookmarks
Inspire your students and help them continue to practice their growth mindset attitudes with our growth mindset bookmarks.
This resource includes 30 growth mindset bookmarks.
1. Effort is one of those things that give meaning to life. Effort means you care about something, that something is important to you and you are willing to work for it.
2. Believe you can you are halfway there.
3. Leadership is not a title. It is a behavior. Live it.
4. There is no challenge more than challenging than to improve yourself.
5. Your attitude is like a price tag. It shows how valuable you are
6. The price of greatness is responsibility.
7. It does not matter how slowly you go along so long as you don’t stop.
8. Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance
9. Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm
10. You learn when you listen and you earn respect
11. Your greatness is not what you have but what you give
12. A good system shortens the road to the goal
13. Individual commitment to a group effort that is what makes a teamwork
14. The difference between impossible and possible lies in the person’s determination
15. The most certain way to succeed is always to try one more time
16. Honesty is the cornerstone of success, without which confidence and ability to perform shall cease to exist
17. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
18. No act of kindness no matter how small is ever wasted
19. Creativity is not a talent. It is a way of operating. Pass it on
20. Champions keep playing until they get it right
21. Courage is not the absence of fear but the acquired ability to move beyond fear
22. Train your mind to see the good in everything. Positivity is a choice. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts
23. When you learn, you become smarter. Your brain is a muscle, when you exercise it, it gets stronger.
24. Knowing others is intelligence. Knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.
25. Smart is something you become not something you are
26. Somewhere along the way, we must learn that there is nothing greater than to do something for others.
27. A man’s friendships are one of the best measures of his/her worth
28. It’s about effort. When you bring every single day, that’s where transformation happens. That’s how change occurs.
29. Hard work beats talent
30. Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
The file is in Powerpoint and PNG format.
Width: 5.08 cm
Length: 15.24 cm
D. Growth Mindset Note Cards for Kids
These growth mindset note cards for kids are a great way to help them develop and maintain a healthy, positive, attitude towards life and school. It is also a great way to promote positivity in the classroom.
This resource includes:
* 50 Growth Mindset Note Cards
* 5 Blank templates to create your own
The file is in Powerpoint file and PNG format