Make writing a breeze for small hands with this packet filled with procedural writing prompts. They will be tasked on how to teach a robot to do a variety of activities such as brushing teeth, making a sandwich, flossing, and more! Includes 20 guided procedural prompts to choose from!
With this resource you will be able to:
- track progress/completion of the prompts with the tracking sheet
- encourage neat handwriting with the lines
- support sentence structure by encouraging students to use the words included to add important key words while instructing a robot
- follow along and help students complete each prompt which are easy to relate to
- make your own prompt by using the blank one included
Take a look at the thumbnails and see how this resource can benefit your classroom!
With the procedural prompts included you will prepare students to become better writers now and give them the experience they need to keep it up in the future.
Use as homework, independent work packets, morning work, exit tickets, or substitute days.
If you like the general quality of my work, remember to hit that FOLLOW button to be notified of new resources available. We truly appreciate YOU and thank you deeply for opening the doors of your classroom.