Halloween NonStandard Measurement Center BUNDLE is a BUNDLE of 2
Measurement Centers. Each Center has 2 Sets included so you’re really getting 4 different measurement sets. All Sets are HALLOWEEN themed and can be used with Nonstandard or Standard Measurement objectives. This truly lets you meet the needs of where each of your students are along the measurement math objective. VERY easy to differentiate, you can use the same task cards and recording sheet for ALL students, just have them notate the unit of measurement they are using.
Keep your stations fresh with a New Monthly Measurement station!
Add some FUN Math practice to your center rotations!
- This BUNDLE has 4 sets, orange, black, green & purple. Each set has 12 colorful measurement cards (on 7 pages).
- Each card is labeled “A, B, C, etc..” and a recording page is given to match.
- The recording page allows for the student to fill in the unit of measure they are working with, unifix cubes, cm. cubes, beans, paperclips, inches, centimeters, etc… so it is very open ended to suit the needs of your curriculum and students abilities.
- You can print the recording sheet double sided (early finishers) and ask them to measure using 2 different units of measure.
- Depending upon your grade level measurement standards students can do Nonstandard Measurement, Customary Measurement or even Metric Measurement.
HOW TO USE
- Morning Work, Bell Ringers
- Early Finishers
- Math Centers, Math Stations
- Use with Standard Measurement or Nonstandard Measurement
HALLOWEEN COSTUME SET: You get 2 Sets, a PURPLE Bordered Set of 12 pictures to measure and a GREEN Bordered Set of 12 pictures to measure. When students are recording their answers on the recording sheet they can circle which set they used, ORANGE or BLACK.
HALLOWEEN GENERAL SET: You get 2 Sets, a ORANGE Bordered Set of 12 pictures to measure and a BLACK Bordered Set of 12 pictures to measure. When students are recording their answers on the recording sheet they can circle which set they used, ORANGE or BLACK.