Files will be available for download from your account once payment is confirmed. Learn more.
Please contact the seller about any problems with your order using the question button below the description.
Help high school students go beyond basic plot recall and develop close reading analysis skills with this set of high-order questions covering Act 4, scene 6, of Hamlet by William Shakespeare. Delivered in printable Word Document and PDF formats, this worksheet saves English Language Arts teachers valuable time at home without sacrificing rigor in the classroom. An answer key is provided. More specifically, students will do the following:
- Identify what the text states explicitly and implicitly
- Discern the function of a given detail
- Define words and phrases as they are used in the text
- Explore how complex characters think, behave, interact, and develop
- Apply knowledge of literary devices including oxymoron, hyperbole, metaphor, and more
- Support claims and inferences with sound reasoning and relevant textual evidence
This resource may facilitate small-group discussions in which students decode language and pose/respond to questions relating to plot, broad topics, and character development. Using this resource for structured guidance, students will improve their ability to present information, conclusions, and supporting textual evidence clearly and convincingly.