This is a complete digital/online unit of work for the novel Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. The PowerPoint slides have fully digital activities with no prep or paper required. All the children need is a reading journal or notebook to record their responses. You can share this unit of work with the children via any online learning platform.
There is also a paper version of this resource included. There are PDF activities for each chapter. 20 PDF’s in total.
– Finding the main point and summarizing
– Answering open ended comprehension questions
– Using context clues to analyze vocabulary
– Using inference to analyze characters
– Identifying theme
– Character development
– Read to write responses
– PowerPoint version
– Version on Google Slides to make it easy for you to embed onto a learning platform
– 40 slides in total with a range of activities
– 20 PDF paper activities
– A range of read to write activities included throughout the plan
– End of book choice board
– Author biography writing
– Writing on the slides are editable so you can make changes
– Teacher instructions
– Cover pages (can be used to create a book club booklet for each child)
– Answer guides for all comprehension questions
The activities in this resource are aligned with the chapters in this novel so this plan is fully compatible with all versions of this book. I have included a full set of PDFs with page numbers included for the standard book. I have also included a full set of PDFs without the page numbers in case you have a special edition book.