Do simple research this Hispanic Heritage Month and get to know these 10 influential Hispanic figures who contributed to the history and achievements of the United States. The research booklets include picture puzzles and writing activities perfect for exploring collaboration and critical thinking skills for 3rd to 5th graders.
Quick and easy setup for printing makes this biography research project perfect for supplemental activities and substitute days! The pages are only available in black and white copies.
PLEASE NOTE: These booklets are empty pages that they fill out during the research.
The 10 influential Hispanic Americans included in this set are:
- Cesar Chavez
- Diego Rivera
- Eva Peron
- Helen Rodriguez-Trias
- Laurie Hernandez
- Lin-Manuel Miranda
- Luis Walter Alvarez
- Sandra Cisneros
- Sonia Sotomayor
- Tito Puente
You will receive a ZIP folder that includes:
- 10 PDF files for the booklet. You only need 2 letter-sized or A4 papers for each person.
- Picture puzzles including the answer key (15 pages)
- Quick and easy guide on how to print the pages
Students will write about:
- information about the person (full name, date of birth, hometown, occupation, etc.)
- 3 facts about the person
- 3 accomplishments
- “Why is (this person) an influential figure in American history?”
- “How did (this person) inspire you?”
- 2 famous quotes
- “If I met _____, I would…”
- where they got the information
Connect with me:
The Viral Teacher Blog
Join my newsletter to get an exclusive FREEBIE from me every month!
Don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions.
The Viral Teacher