Files will be available for download from your account once payment is confirmed. Learn more.
Please contact the seller about any problems with your order using the question button below the description.
Evaluate general reading comprehension and eliminate assessment planning responsibilities with this editable quiz covering Edgar Allan Poe’s short story “Hop Frog.” The assessment may otherwise double as a guided reading handout to facilitate active engagement with fiction. An answer key and copy of the public domain narrative are provided. Materials are delivered in Word Document and PDF formats. Students will demonstrate knowledge of the following:
- The talents of Hop-Frog
- The talents of Trippetta
- The king’s fondness for practical jokes
- The similarities between Hop-Frog and Trippetta
- The abusive conduct of the king
- Hop-Frog’s motivation for revenge against the king
- Details about the masquerade
- Hop-Frog’s plans for revenge
- The means by which the king dies
- Hop-Frog’s declaration
- The resolution
Materials are available for teaching a variety of texts such as: