♡ ♥About this deck♡ ♥
will read timelines. On some cards, students will be offered a multiple
choice answer. While on other cards, students will be asked to choose
an answer from the actual timeline. The timelines are based in the lives
of different American Explorers. Some explorers included are:
– Ferdinand Magellan
-Vasco De Gama
-Hernando De Soto
♡ ♥How to view after purchase♡ ♥
- You must have a PDF reader. if you do not have one, or if it’s outdated in your system, download it here for FREE. It will also help you in viewing any future files.
♡ ♥How to Assign in the Boom Learning Platform♡ ♥
- Once you click to redeem, the Boom deck will automatically go into your Library category under the Purchased tab.
- Inside your Purchased tab, find the deck: “Making inferences”
- Click on the blue ribbon that says “Action”.
- A drop down menu will appear. Click “Assign”.
♡ ♥Platform Applications♡ ♥
you know that these digital task cards (BOOM Decks) can be assigned
through Seesaw, Canvas, Schoology, Google
Classroom, Moodle, Blackboard, Whiteboard and more? Well, you certainly
You can watch this video to find out how to assign them through Google Classroom if that’s how you row!
♡ ♥Compatibility♡ ♥
Students will go through the deck (and depending on the setup you have for your student/s in their home or classrooms) it is:
- compatible with click (regular students-no special needs)
- compatible with touch (touchscreens), ( for sensory/ autism/ ADHD students)
- compatible with blink/gaze the correct answer (if your student fits this category, please click here to set up. Once it’s been set up, it’ll be a breeze.
- compatible with whiteboard
♡ ♥About BOOM Cards♡ ♥
use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards
play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps
are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning
account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign
the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play
provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. If you choose
not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will
still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as
you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for
decks that are self-grading).