Files will be available for download from your account once payment is confirmed. Learn more.
Please contact the seller about any problems with your order using the question button below the description.
This product includes one reading comprehension passage about the Martin Luther King, Jr.’s “I Have A Dream” speech with three pages containing ten questions of
various types. The difficulty of the material is intended for students
in the 5th grade and up. The worksheet contains four paragraphs of
Subject: I have a dream/Martin Luther King
Pages: 6 (10 questions and answers)
Difficulty: 5th grade and up
- Picking specific details from the passage
- Making inferences
- Grammar skills
worksheet is great extra practice for students who have difficulty
finding details in passages and making inferences based on the text.
CUSTOMER TIPS :
- If you have any issue or question regarding printing, contact us at email@example.com.
- Like this resource? Join our newsletter to stay up to date on new products, sales, and giveaways!
- Follow Strive Academics on Instagram
- Follow Strive Academics on Pinterest