This is a “I Have….Who Has” card game for the ten commandments. It’s a fun way to teach or review the commandments for kids of a variety of ages/grades!
There are 4 versions in this set. They include….
• The commandments (words) in order, reply with commandment number
• The commandments (words) in random, reply with commandment number
• The commandments (number) in order, reply with commandment words
• The commandments (number) in random, reply with commandment words
NOTE: This game of “I Have….Who Has – 10 Commandments” is the Catholic version.
Be the first to know about my discounts, sales, free resources and new products:
★ Look for the red “Follow this shop” button near the top of my shop page under the logo and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my new products and sales.
If you like what you see here, please follow me at:
❋ The Treasured Schoolhouse blog ❋ Facebook page ❋ Instagram ❋ Pinterest ❋
* * * * * * * * * * * *
☛ IMPORTANT NOTES ☚
• This product is NOT editable and uses standard U.S. spelling, unless otherwise noted.
• Please take a minute to read the product descriptions and to view the thumbnails and/ore preview that are provided for this product. If you have any questions or comments or need a custom alteration, leave a message in my Q&A. For custom alterations being able to do it will depend on current workload and other factors, but just ask so I can help!
• All products are for personal or for use in a single classroom ONLY. If you’re interested in sharing with your team or co-op, please “Buy Licenses to Share” at a discount off the product price.
• All sales on digital resources are considered final and nonrefundable.
• Please make sure that you’re viewing with the most current version of Adobe Reader. The newest version is DC, but X or higher will work. Also, if you’re trying to open on a Mac, it will not open in “preview” and you will have to view in Adobe Reader If you don’t have it or need to update, please visit www.Adobe.com to download it for FREE. If you have any other technical issues after verifying and updating your version of Adobe Reader, please contact support for further technical assistance, which is what they request be done.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Copyright 2022 by Elaine G of “The Treasured Schoolhouse”. All Rights Reserved.