Files will be available for download from your account once payment is confirmed. Learn more.
Please contact the seller about any problems with your order using the question button below the description.
International Women’s Day is coming on March 8!
This Spanish 1 reading is a great jumping-off point for larger projects connected to International Women’s Day, or a do-now activity on March 8 before you transition to other activities.
This one-page reading with comprehension questions focuses on cognates and familiar vocabulary while introducing the UN’s Generation Equality Movement for 2030.
This Spanish reading includes:
- Level one vocabulary and grammar
- A one-page reading activity that relies on cognates and present tense verbs
- A brief description of the UN’s “Generation Equality” movement
- A worksheet with comprehension questions
This is a non-editable PDF.
Suggested Use (20-30 minutes of class time):
- Students answer pre-reading question on the worksheet
- Students skim the reading, marking cognates and familiar words before reading independently, with a partner, or whole-class
- Students answer comprehension questions with a partner or independently
- Whole-group review