This is an Easter pack that’s full of materials for Easter or spring math that features fun jelly beans! These resource are perfect for independent or group work or to put in a math center.
• Count the Jelly Beans – A Cut & Paste Booklet (for numbers 1-10 in b&w)
• Jelly Beans Patterning (AB, AAB, ABB, ABC in full color)
• Count the Jelly Beans in the Jar Mat (for numbers 1-25 with the number and number word in color and b&w)
• Jelly Beans Graphing (2 – roll and graph, graph favorite class color)
• Jelly Beans Color-by-Number (4)
For the booklet, the number of jelly beans listed on the page is cut out and glued in the jar. For the patterning, the pattern will be completed by placing the next item in the box. This can be used in strips or full page and is in full color. It can also be used over and over in a center or the final piece in the pattern can be glued for one time use.
Directions and suggested uses are included for each activity in this pack, as well as a clickable Table of Contents to go directly to the part of the pack you want!
UPDATE: (10/28/2020) The wording has been changed from “jellybeans” to “jelly beans” on all pages. Some of the fonts have also been changed to make it easier read for early learners. Changes can be seen in the thumbnails (not all pages).
Copyright 2020 by Elaine G of “The Treasured Schoolhouse”. All Rights Reserved.