$11.00 Multi-licenses $10.50
Korean Match Vocabulary Bundle is a set of versatile vocabulary resources that work as matching or memory activities. They are well-suited to students beginning their journey into the Korean language.
- A total of 284 cards (140 matches in total and one title card for each set)
- : 0-20, 100, 500, 1000
- : blue, black, brown, red, green, pink, grey, purple, orange, white, yellow
- : apple, banana, peach, avocado, tomato, blueberries, beet, garlic, lettuce, broccoli, grapes, onion, carrot, cherry, lemon, corn, mushroom, pumpkin, eggplant, celery, strawberry, pineapple, ginger, cauliflower, potato. cantaloupe, raspberries, mango, chili, watermelon, coconut, kiwi, bell pepper, orange
- : bear, bird, cat, cheetah, chicken, cow, crocodile, dog, dolphin, duck, elephant, fish, fox, frog, giraffe, horse, kangaroo, koala, lion, monkey, mouse, octopus, ostrich, panda, penguin, pig, rabbit, rhinoceros, seal, shark, sheep, snake, tiger, whale, zebra
- : car, book, tree, sun, chair, ball, house, bus, pen, hat, fork, spoon, bowl, bed, bicycle, scissors, boat, desk, door, flower, refrigerator, table, guitar, shoes, phone, microwave, pencil, window, paper, taxi, toilet, towel, toothbrush, television, train
- PDF and PNG files
- Also includes the English version as a bonus extra!
- Print, laminate and cut the individual cards.
- Mix the vocab and picture cards and have students match the picture with the vocab.
- Play the memory game. After mixing, place the cards face down and have students turn over two cards. If the student matches the picture with vocab, the student keeps the set before trying to find another match. If no match is found the next student takes a turn. Continue until all cards have been matched. The student with the most cards at the end is the winner.
- Cards are versatile and can be divided into as few or as many sets as required.
Korean Task Cards Vocabulary Bundle includes 4 sets of task cards designed to reinforce or assess vocabulary.
They are well-suited to students beginning their journey into the Korean language.
- 4 sets covering the basic vocabulary of numbers, colors, fruits, vegetables, animals and everyday objects.
- A total of 72 cards (34 questions/17 task cards and 1 title card per set)
- Student recording sheets
- Answer keys
- PDF and PNG files
- Print, laminate and cut the individual cards
- Print student sheet and provide each student with a worksheet
- Distribute the cards around the room or at a learning center
- Students may start at any number and work their way through in any order
- Check answers