Are you looking for a no-prep project for your Spanish class? In this news project, students work in groups to create a newspaper or broadcast.
This resource provides step-by-step directions for you and your students to:
- Summarize news articles
- Brainstorm news stories
- Plan these stories
- Draft the story
… before submitting their final project.
This project includes:
- Teacher Cheat Sheet with instructional guidance
- Related Vocabulary Brainstorm worksheet
- Student Directions and Deadlines page
- News Story Summary Worksheet (3 versions for easy differentiation)
- News Story Brainstorming Worksheet (2 versions)
- Draft Worksheet with quick counting to 100 words
- Group Newspaper Rubric
- Group Broadcast Rubric
- Individual Rubric
This resource includes an editable PPT file AND print-and-go PDFs.