This product includes 25 questions and answers which ask students to
identify the case of a word in each sentence. This is a great resource
for beginning Latin students who need to practice recognizing the case
endings for declensions 1-3 and work on basic translation skills such as
identifying when a word is the object of a verb or preposition (and the
appropriate case for that situation).
Identifying case endings
- Identifying case endings (declensions 1-3)
- Basic translation skills
CUSTOMER TIPS :
- If you have any issue or question regarding printing, contact us at [email protected]
- Like this resource? Join our newsletter to stay up to date on new products, sales, and giveaways!
- Follow Strive Academics on Instagram
- Follow Strive Academics on Pinterest