♡ ♥About this deck♡ ♥
Students will learn the names of parts of their face in Spanish. This deck includes audio. Preview this deck by clicking here!
♡ ♥How to view after purchase♡ ♥
- You must have a PDF reader. if you do not have one, or if it’s outdated in your system, download it here for FREE. It will also help you in viewing any future files.
♡ ♥Platform Applications♡ ♥
you know that these digital task cards (BOOM Decks) can be assigned
through Seesaw, Canvas, Schoology, Google
Classroom, Moodle, Blackboard, Whiteboard and more? Well,
you certainly can!
You can watch this video to find out how to assign them through Google Classroom if that’s how you row!
♡ ♥Compatibility♡ ♥
Students will go through the deck (and depending on the setup you have for your student/s in their home or classrooms) it is:
- compatible with click (regular students-no special needs)
- compatible with touch (touchscreens), ( for sensory/ autism/ ADHD students)
- compatible with blink/gaze the correct answer (if your student fits this category, please click here to set up. Once it’s been set up, it’ll be a breeze.
- compatible with whiteboard
♡ ♥About BOOM Cards♡ ♥
use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play
on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps
are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For
security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account
to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the
Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides
instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. If you choose
not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still
be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as
you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback
for decks that are self-grading).
♥Are you following my store?♡ ♥I love creating resources for you and
your classroom.Please browse the CUSTOM CATEGORIES on my store page
to see wonderful products that I’ve worked on through the years that
may help your classroom and learning environment.
Want to reach me? Email me at [email protected]
Want to keep up with me across the web? Visit me at Harborsidebay.com
❀Isabel from Harborsidebay