Do you find it challenging to teach and assess Learning Skills? Get the Learning Skills and Work Habits assessment sheet that breaks each learning skill into Learning Goals and Success Criteria using student-friendly language. Incorporate assessment, goal setting, help guide your teaching AND write report cards.
— ABOUT THIS PRODUCT —
Are you ready to see improvements in your:
- classroom management and student behaviour?
- home communication?
- SEL instruction?
Pages are set to 8.5×11 for easy printing
All files are PDF
— WHAT’S INCLUDED? —
Learning Skills and Work Habits that are included are:
- Independent Work
The assessment sheet includes:
- 1-page or 2-page options
- the term 3 focus (or learning goal) for each learning skill
- specific success criteria for each learning goal
- a place for both student and teacher to assess at the beginning of the term and re-assess at the end
- an area to set a goal and identify steps for success after the initial assessment to help students improve throughout the term
- a place for student, teacher and parent signatures to keep everyone connected
— TIPS FOR USE —
Use this sheet as a:
- self-assessment at the beginning of the term to gauge ‘where students are’
- goal-setting tool for the term
- student self-assessment and reflection at the end of the term
- summative assessment to aid with writing report cards
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
CONNECT WITH US
If you like this product, we would greatly appreciate you considering leaving FEEDBACK.
Copyright © Past the Potholes Ltd. All rights reserved.
This item is bound by copyright laws under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Teachers may share with their own students in class or through password-protected sites only (for example, Google Classroom).
Permission is for single classroom use only. Please purchase discounted additional licenses if you intend to share this product.