Files will be available for download from your account once payment is confirmed. Learn more.
Please contact the seller about any problems with your order using the question button below the description.
Are you looking to help your students understand the events of Holy Week in a developmentally appropriate way? This no-prep, guided, interactive presentation is a great way for students to learn about the event of Holy Week and make a personal connection to them.
1. Understand that God speaks to us in his written word.
2. Recognize the events of Jesus’ life that occur between Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday.
3. Make a personal connection to the events of Holy Week
- The first slide for each day includes a summary of the scripture that describes the event and some “facts” about each day. Students record the events of the day on the recording sheet.
- The second slide includes a reflection-type question to help them make a connection to their own lives. Students add their reflections below their summary on the recording sheet.
I break this into chunks and complete it over the last 2 weeks before Easter. You can adjust it to whatever time you have available. No teacher prep is needed other than making copies of the recording sheet.