PowerPoint – Ludo Digital Board Games – Digital Interactive Games – Editable Question Cards with Movable Pieces and Digital Dice
Make learning fun with this interactive board game of Ludo for 2 to 4 players. This is an excellent resource for all 3rd grade onwards, ESL students and home schooling.
Includes the basic game board – play for fun and the question game board – to reinforce the skills they are currently learning.
The question cards are completely editable for you to customize to suit your classroom, subject, grade level etc. and come with templates and instructions on how to edit.
There is a digital dice on the second slide, simple hit the Action Menu to – ‘Roll the Dice‘
No need to switch slides to do this as the dice is still visible in the left slide preview bar.
WATCH THE PREVIEW VIDEO HERE!
- 1 x Ludo Game Board – Simple Play
- 1 x Ludo Game Board – Question Card Play
- 1 x Digital Dice Slide (use the ‘Action’ menu to roll the dice)
- 1 x Question Mark Cover Card
- 2 slides of Editable Question Mark Cards with templates
- 1 x Game Rules Slide
- This activity need to be completed in ‘Edit Mode’
- This resource will come in a ZIP File.
How to open the ZIP file:
- For Windows – Click the ‘Extract All’ button this will open a folder where you can access the files.
- For Mac – Double clicking on the ZIP should unzip it automatically.
Keep up to date with my new products that I am constantly working on creating by following my shop!
If you would like to leave a review so I can continue making the best products possible that would be very helpful to me and to others interested in this product.
I really appreciate your support!
I hope you and your students like this activity. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please email at [email protected]
☆ Follow me on Instagram @digisaurr ☆