♡ ♥About this deck♡ ♥
“Making Inferences” Deck has cards with word problems involving
real-life moments. Perfect for students who don’t know how to make
connections in what they read. This deck aids in Logical Reasoning and
it’s sure to get your students thinking. You will receive 20 cards with
multiple choice, each card holding a word problem. Preview this deck here today!
♡ ♥How to view after purchase♡ ♥
- You must have a PDF reader. if you do not have one, or if it’s outdated in your system, download it here for FREE. It will also help you in viewing any future files.
♡ ♥How to Assign in the Boom Learning Platform♡ ♥
- Once you click to redeem, the Boom deck will automatically go into your category under the tab.
- Inside your Purchased tab, find the deck: “Making inferences”
- Click on the blue ribbon that says “Action”.
- A drop down menu will appear. Click “Assign”.
♡ ♥Platform Applications♡ ♥
you know that these digital task cards (BOOM Decks) can be assigned
through Seesaw, Canvas, Schoology, Google
Classroom, Moodle, Blackboard, Whiteboard and more? Well, you certainly
You can watch this video to find out how to assign them through Google Classroom if that’s how you row!
♡ ♥Compatibility♡ ♥
Students will go through the deck (and depending on the setup you have for your student/s in their home or classrooms) it is:
- compatible with click (regular students-no special needs)
- compatible with touch (touchscreens), ( for sensory/ autism/ ADHD students)
- compatible with blink/gaze the correct answer (if your student fits this category, please click here to set up. Once it’s been set up, it’ll be a breeze.
- compatible with whiteboard
♡ ♥About BOOM Cards♡ ♥
use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards
play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps
are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning
account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign
the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play
provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. If you choose not
to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will
still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as
you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback
for decks that are self-grading).
♥Are you following my store?♡ ♥ I love creating resources for you and
your classroom. It takes time and patience. I would really
appreciate it if you followed me and left reviews to help me and other
potential buyers make a choice. Please browse the ↪︎Custom Categories
on my store page to see wonderful products that I’ve worked on
through the years that may help your classroom and
I am easily accessible! Email me at [email protected] should you have questions or a special request.
⋇⋆✦••••••»…━━━━━☆❤️️ THANK YOU TEACHERS & PARENTS ❤️☆━━━━━★••••••✦⋆⋇
Isabel from Harborsidebay