MANDALA COLORING BOOK
50 UNIQUE MANDALA PATTERNS
Mandala is a Sanskrit word that means “circle” and generally, they have a central starting point with patterns and symbols that radiate outwards. Mandalas can be filled with all kinds of patterns from geometric shapes to organic drawings like flowers and leaves.
Mandalas can help with creativity and promote calmness thanks to the concentric and repetitive patterns.
Suitable for older children, teens, and adults.
There are 50 unique mandalas in this book and include different styles and levels of detail, from simple through to intricate.
- Tribal Mandalas – influenced by Aztec and Native American art
- Classic Mandalas – with different patterns, shapes, and designs
- Garden Mandalas – with flowers, butterflies, and bees
- Ocean Mandalas – with jellyfish, dolphins, and seashells
- Jungle Mandalas – with tropical birds, fruits, and plants
There are two bonus pages – a front and back cover to color in. As well as a “This Book Belongs To” page. (The PDF has 55 pages in total.)
Print off the whole book and bind together for individual use, or print off as single pages for a group or classroom activity.
Use the mandalas as an opportunity to talk about this art form, use of color, patterns, repetition, and style.
Please read my Terms & Conditions before purchase/use.
If you download and use any of my printable or digital resources, please consider leaving a review and rating. I love to hear your feedback!