Mandarin Match – Everyday Objects (simplified characters) is a versatile vocabulary resource that works as a matching or memory activity.
They are well-suited to language centers and group rotations. The cards are compatible with other vocabulary categories, so they can be mixed with other topics as the need arises.
- 71 cards (35 matches and one title card)
- : car, book, tree, sun, chair, ball, house, bus, pen, hat, fork, spoon, bowl, bed, bicycle, scissors, boat, desk, door, flower, refrigerator, table, guitar, shoes, phone, microwave, pencil, window, paper, taxi, toilet, towel, toothbrush, television, train
- PDF and PNG files
- Also includes the English version as a bonus extra!
- Print, laminate and cut the individual cards.
- Mix the vocab and picture cards and have students match the picture with the vocab.
- Play the memory game. After mixing, place the cards face down and have students turn over two cards. If the student matches the picture with vocab, the student keeps the set before trying to find another match. If no match is found the next student takes a turn. Continue until all cards have been matched. The student with the most cards at the end is the winner.
- Cards are versatile and can be divided into as few or as many sets as required.
Mandarin Chinese (simplified characters) Task Cards – Everyday Objects is a set of task cards designed to reinforce or assess vocabulary.
They are well-suited to students beginning their journey into the development of characters and the Mandarin Chinese language.
Although these cards are commonly used as task cards, they can also be utilized in centers or rotations.
- A total of 34 questions (17 task cards and 1 title card)
- Student recording sheet
- Answer key
- PDF and PNG files
- Print, laminate and cut the individual cards
- Print student sheet and provide each student with a worksheet
- Distribute the cards around the room or at a learning center
- Students may start at any number and work their way through in any order
- Check answers