★★★★★ This 7-worksheet activity pack is all about Martin Luther King Jr. and his incredible bravery as he made a lasting difference in America during the Civil Rights Movement. Covers tons of ELA standards in an engaging and understandable way!
Designed for a 9 this resource centers around 1 informative text and includes 6 reading, writing, and research activities about the text.
Whether you’re looking for the perfect MLK Day activities or simply wanting to cover lots of important ELA standards in an engaging way, this resource will make a great addition to your ELA class!
- PDF – Printable worksheets and notes
6 ELA TOPICS COVERED:
- Reading comprehension
- Critical thinking questions
- Vocabulary development
- Writing extension: My “I Have a Dream” speech
- Writing extension: “I have a dream that one day…” creative6 activity
- 1 informative text
- 6 activities about the text
- Answer key for comprehension quiz
- Clear teacher and student directions
- MLK Day or Black History Month
- Upper Elementary
- In-person OR distance learning
- Literacy Centers
- Independent work
ALL YOU NEED IS HERE!
Everything you need to help your students better understand the life and legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. is here! NO-STRESS, NO-PREP!
HOW TO USE:
This download takes you directly to a with everything you need: printable pages, directions, answer key, and EASEL access.
~The Language of Learning~
Hang out with me!
We are educators,
and together we speak the
world’s most powerful language:
the language of learning.
MLK Day, Black History Month, Martin Luther King Jr., ELA Worksheets, Reading Comprehension